Monday, March 24, 2008

I Hate my Dodge

Yup, basically I can not stand Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge. I think it is criminal what they are doing to us. Ok, the long and short, is that I bought a very nice truck in March 2007. I brought it home and I had finally bought my dream vehicle....then the issues began. In the first year of ownership I have had the vehicle in the shop for more that 30 days for repairs. According to the Utah Lemon Law, this vehicle should be repurchased from Chrysler. So I filed a complaint in January of 2008 with the Utah Division of Consumer Protection and have been fighting it ever since!

Well I am tired of it. So I decided to post all of my notes about my truck so that the world can read my experience and be warned when they go to purchase a Chrysler product. One of the big stinkers about this is that my brother-in-law is a salesman for Ken Garff West Valley Dodge. He is a great guy, but unfortunately the product he stands behind is not. So world feel free to read all of my notes (updated almost daily) and make a decision for yourself.

No comments: