Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Slow to Update

Ok - so I have been pretty slow to update my blog lately. What am I talking about lately? I have historically been slow to update my blog. So, here it is; consider it updated :)

Really I have a lot to update and chat about. This past weekend Becky and I attended a conference about money management. It has really changed the way Becky and I look at our finances. Of course time will tell, but I can honestly say that I am ready to practice what we have learned about. Saving, investing, paying debt, etc. All things we have learned about in school, family, and life, but never in such a profound way. Let is just suffice to say we are better people today than we were last week.

Isn't that the goal of life? To be better today then you were yesterday? I don't think that anyone can expect perfection, but we can expect to make stides in the direction of perfection. Ok, with that being said, I think I need to sign off for the night. I will honestly try to update my blog more (at least 3 times a month from here on out!)

No comments: