Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Don't Feel Like It

I just don't feel like it. No matter how many times I have thought about updating my blog, I just turn away. I am not even sure why...other than I just don't feel like it.

Sure, I have many things to write about...my kids, my family, life, work, church, etc. Maybe it is the thought that I have so much to say that I have writers block. Maybe the thought is too overwhelming. I guess I can keep telling myself that. Maybe I will even believe it.

As I sit here writing why I do not write, I am watching Jillian throw a temper tantrum. Yup the full tantrum with throwing books and crying. Sometimes I feel like doing that but I guess age and circumstances prohibit me from following through. Funny how after she is done with the tantrum, which lasted all of about 2 minutes, she is doing much better. Maybe I should throw one and see what other people do. But then I guess seeing a grown man throw a temper tantrum would be both scary and funny. So I guess I will allow age and circumstances win for now.

Another funny note...now that I have written, I still don't feel like it. But at least I have written.

2 comments:

Dancebeleza said...

Way to not regress in age! If you do... can we join you in a tantrum too?

Dancebeleza said...

Way to not succumb! If you do, can we all join you in the tantrum please?